Your Personal profile defines your business, products, services, and job opportunities. So it’s important for your profile to be set up properly.
Figure out how you can set up your company profile to drive ambitious candidates to your profile.
- 1. Add Personal Information (Name, Job Title, Profession followed by Specialty, description)
- 2. Add Social Network Links (Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in)
- 3. Enter Contact Information (Phone, Website, Location) Copy your complete address on find map and click search location to add your latitude and longitude.
- 4. Add Extra Information
- 5. Employment (Permanent Full-time, Locum Tenens, Part-time)
- 6. Board Certification (Board Certified, Board Eligible)
- 7. Geographic Preference (Your desired work location)
- 8. Availability Note (note to who viewed your profile)
- 9. Date Availability (If you are a locum tenens candidate, you must input your date availability) Then you can click update profile.
Here’s the sample of candidate profile: